Short & Long Term Self Storage Facility near Scott Air Force Base
Federal Storage Mini Warehouse has been housing the Scott Air Force Base communities’ belongings since 1993! View our self storage facility selection, today!
Trusted & Secured Storage Warehouse SAFB
At Federal Storage, we have secure, lighted, and gated storage units available for rent! We’re just three miles down the road from Scott Air Force base, making us the premier storage location for all military personal and Scott Air Force Base, Illinois residents!We offer long-term and short-term leasing and offer 10% military discounts! We have state-of-the-art lighted video surveillance running 24/7. There is no question as to why we are the best storage facility in St. Clair County! Call our office at (618) 234-4777 to learn more about our self storage facility!
[wpforms id="161" title="false"]
Our Storage Options
Federal Storage Mini Warehouse has been housing the Scott Air Force Base communities’ belongings since 1993! View our storage selection, today!
Our Rental Policy
- RENT will be due in advanced on the 1st of each month with a one-month minimum rent time.
- There is a $20.00 Security Deposit on ALL NEW RENTALS.
- Late rent of $20.00 will be assessed at 6 pm on the 15th of each month.
- After the 22nd, when billing is sent for the first month, please include next month on your late bill.
- NO PARTIAL PAYMENTS ALLOWED. Rent 30+ days late will be double locked for non-payment. 90+ days late, you will receive a CERTIFIED LETTER, and if there is no response, according to law, your unit’s belongings will be auctioned.
- All renters must furnish their own locks.
- Please provide 2 weeks’ notice upon moving out & ensure that you leave nothing behind. You will not receive your security deposit if items are left behind.
- We offer 10% Military Discounts.
- If you pay 5 months in advance, you get the 6th month, FREE!
- Call our office if you have any questions regarding these policies and about our different storage options.
Check out our customer reviews or leave us one yourself! We’re always looking for ways to improve our service!